Saturday, October 01, 2005

Musica

What Up?

I have finally heard some good new records. It's been awhile...try the new Ryan Adams, before the next one comes out in Dec. I like this guy from a distance. He's like the type of guy or girl that you know is gonna break your heart, but its better to have loved and lost than to not love at all. I get hurt by him daily now. Jacksonville City Nights is really good.

Next My Morning Jacket released their newest album Z recently. GOOD STUFF. This band is so underrated. I just like jam rock inspired by Neil Young, rather than Jerry Garcia. They have good melodies, and really capture a cool vibe. I think anyone that likes some of the music I talk about here will like them.

Finally though. I watch many hours of Austin City Limits Festival online. Saw some of my favorite bands, including Steve Earle with his wife (who I love) Allison Moorer, Wilco, and some newbies I like such as Arcade Fire, The Decemberist, Ambulance LTD, and Tristan Prettyman. I highly recommend watching the Arcade Fire and Ambulance LTD. Those guys were passed off by your fellow blogger as internet buzz. I like them both live. Good groups a little too different for radio, which is certainly a selling point.

My Morning Jacket_What a Wonderful Man -AWESOME
Tristan Prettyman_Love Love Love
Ryan Adams_The Hardest Part

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get a chance to see the Decemberists live, jump at it. They put on a good show. I only like a couple songs from their latest, but the first 2 are way up there in my book.

Frock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home