Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Think I've Got Cabin Fever

Okay, ten days later I'm back. I have recently completed a minor hernia surgery and have a nice amount of things to discuss. First and foremost it is without saying that the last week has been particularly boring and without. Luckily I had some pain pills, and some books. I don't want to jump into writing a bunch of stuff about this or that just yet, I'll save that for my regular desk, as for now my parents computer setup doesn't lend to the creative side of me.

I'll leave with a couple of things to ponder and that I may expound on later.

Based on last night's American Idol, this season is horrible. I watched a good bit of the shows prior to this and then last night, I'm disappointed. This might be the year they lose me.

Johnny Rivers is underrated.

Heather Graham is underrated and doesn't get enough work. Luckily her new movie looks really funny. It can only be attributed to her, as her co-stars are dreadful.

The Oscars are Sunday, my preview is coming very soon, but I'm not looking forward to it.

The Grammys on the other hand I wasn't looking forward to, but enjoyed. I'd like to see Justin Timberlake and Mary J. Blige perform one more time.

Boat Drinks, Jimmy Buffett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home