Sunday, March 04, 2007

Diane Kruger and Joyeux Noel

I forgot to post my quick two cents on Joyeux Noel, or Merry Christmas. Very interesting movie certainly recommended. Story of French, German, and Scottish trench soldiers during the Great War on the eve of Christmas. I don't want to give anything away, but it's a really beautiful film...


I read bits about it previously, and really like Diane Kruger so I checked it out. Let me just establish myself as a Diane Kruger obsessive. She is the hottest thing yet to be big. National Treasure I assume can be called her breakout role, but it hasn't yet paid off. She needs more screen time and to earn her chops, but when she does, she's the type that has everlasting looks.
I think this is proof. She did play Helen of Troy in Troy. So I guess I'm not totally alone in thinking 1000 ships seems about right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home