Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hodge Podge

American Idol I am divorcing you citing boredom. I didn't watch last night and really haven't the urge to find out what has or will happen.

This movie Wild Hogs pitched itself as City Slickers on motorcycles. You will find that I love this stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing Zodiac tomorrow, as a serial killer enthusiast and David Fincher fan this has been on the radar for awhile. Besides it stars Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo two of my favorites. Zodiac, by the way is like Summer of Sam with a heart.

I forgot to say how much I loved Wes Anderson's AmEx commercial during the Oscars. I would very much like to see it again. I remember it being one continuous shot...am I right?

I figure tomorrow will be an interesting news day, tornados aplenty here in the south, so CNN will don the ball caps and rain slickers and get down to 'Bama for some gritty field coverage.

Looking back I do not in the least regret not watching The Sopranos, Lost or 24.

Are we going to look back at this current global warming issue as a little boy crying wolf. I'm involved in the climate change response, I change lightbulbs to the energy effecient type after each dies, I do not wash anything with warm water, I don't drive if I don't have to. Now I drive a lot so don't think I've started walking to the grocery store. I walk to the Post Office, and to get my paper. I also try to educate. Hybrid won't be far away.

more later

Ain't Wastin' Time No More...Allman Brothers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home