Sunday, May 29, 2005

Dr. Costa Remembered

A Priori, a philosophy term from freshman year that I used in conversation today. I was a little surprised, but it just popped out.

My all time favorite True Life: ....... Episode is on currently. Its the one where the Princess gets married, the two guys commit, and the Jersey residents get hitched allbeit late and at an astronomical cost.

It's my favorite because I've seen it like six times and am amused every time. I still love Charlie telling the late cab driver he's gonna hunt him down like cattle.

My favorite of all time is still True Life: I'm a Teen Runaway. But I guess they don't show that one anymore.

Things that could have been brought to my attention yesterday: Wear Sunscreen no matter how much you want a tan. I got burned, but even worse is I got so much lotion on my skin can't breathe.

Here is a brief story from my childhood. In second grade when the teacher would leave the room, I would yell cuss words at the top of my lungs with my best friend Eddie. We just learned how to cuss and got lots of attention from our classmates by yelling cusses at the top of our lungs. I've always liked Screaming Infidelities by Dashboard Confessional, but I think I'm gonna come up with Screaming Obscenities for my band DJ Shiftee and the Cosmonauts.

Andrew W.K. didn't make it as big as I had hoped.

I watched Blue Crush in its entirety last night and loved it, of course. I hope John Stockwell can get a few more opportunities at youth culture. He makes a good two hour music video. I enjoyed Blue Crush, because I love stuff like that ( Varsity Blues, She's All That, surf movies). I also enjoy movies that are not ashamed of what they are. Did Blue Crush win an Oscar? No. Did it win a Blockbuster or MTV award, probably. Did it win a Razzie? I doubt it.

Anyway, I gotta race I need to get back into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home