Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stand Up

Blogger has screwed me again.

I must have spent thirty minutes setting up a story from my childhood, and what happened? I lost it. I gotta give some blame to comcast cable, I noticed my like pulse rate was dipping so I went to save the post and try to recover later, not happening.

So I'll try again later.

Carrie might upset Bo tonight. She was pretty good, but stiff. He couldn't nail the crap songs they give you for the final. Don't know, so you gotta go with the pretty face.

Speaking of pretty, look into some Anna Nalick, available on rhapsody. She is saucy.

www.annanalick.com

Have you seen the album cover for the new Dave Matthews Band record? It's fantastic.

Doritos has a terrible campaign slogan now. "Gotta get Doritos, if not now, when?" The final image is innw Doritos. INNW - If Not Now When, are you serious.

Ain't No Sunshine--Bill Withers
Joey--Concrete Blonde
Roll with Me--Del Amitri
Found Out About You--Gin Blossoms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home