Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Loco Motion

Three or more things to cover since my golf rain delay:

I saw this this morning on CNN and sorta forgot because I was in a daze, Kylie Minogue has breast cancer. That's not cool. I really like her, and I'm straight. Her music is good, and she's a doll.

Arcade Fire's massive internet fed hype is just. I like what I hear. Finally I am hearing Funeral on Rhapsody as we speak. I like Interpol and Bowie and New Wave so these guys aren't bad.

Also in the "A" Band section at your (hopefully) non-corporate music store is the Autumn Defense. Cool stuffs there also. John Stiratt's band as a side project from The Wilco.

Speaking of The Wilco you should have known I'd find a way.... The DVD and Live Disc have been recorded and are in post. I'd expect a fall to winter release.

Songs People:

Make it Through the Summer--The Autumn Defense
Radio King--Golden Smog
Ecstasy--Rusted Root
The Flowers Of--REM
Good People--Jack Johnson
Thirteen--Big Star
One of These Things First--Nick Drake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home