Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mark Felt

I'm a little more than pumped to hear that Rick Rubin is producing an Neil Diamond album. If anyone has the albums he did with Johnny Cash, you will understand. Rubin is going to reform his career.

This morning I did wake up with Today, to see Anna Nalick perform as a part of their Rising Stars promotion. Pretty good. I'm starting to dig what she does, a little too soft though.

I'm ready for some more summer movie schtizz. Not real interested in Batman, or Fantastic Four. Don't care for Willy Wonka, or Narnia. I need something though. I'm looking forward to the Aristocrats, which has been talked about for too long now. It's not the Disney rat movie, its a documentary by Penn Gillette about a joke. Supposed to be NC 17, but avoided that box office poison for the NR. Penn says it is the filthiest movie of all time, hard to believe Kids now has a rival. But it has some buzz.

Looking forward to Mr. and Mrs. Smith but afraid to hang too much hope there. I don't know what to do, I guess I'll just continue to watch DVD's. Oh which recently I watched about twenty five minutes of The Sea Inside. Couldn't do it. It's in Spanish, and we know they speak muy rapido. I couldn't read the subtitles fast enough and you know its a downer, but dude. It's a downer, in just twenty minutes.

What or how am I going to fill my American Idol hour? I miss it like crazy.

I woke up with a Dixie Chicks song in my head this morning. That surprised me, I don't think I heard them in a couple of weeks. Certainly not on the radio, I live in a Red State so most DJ copies of Dixie Chicks CD's were smashed in a Wal Mart parking lot like two years ago. But the good news is that Cheany feels the conflict in Iraq will be over by 2009. I'm relieved.

Dick's probably right considering there should be a new president without the name of Bush. I could be wrong though.

While on politics Deep Throat is gonna be outed. Thanks Vanity Fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home