Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green Grow the Rushes

Happy St. Patrick's Day...etc.


I typically stop by here to rant and rave. Today is no exception, but rather an explanation. I think I've grown up.

Yesterday I couldn't wait to see the news. Not unusual, I follow the news closely and daily. I wanted however to see Valerie Plame Wilson's testimony. I think she is about as hot anything I've seen lately. I don't think of her as a MILF fantasy, I think she's hot. I used to categorize women ten years older than me as old or milf's or what have you. Plame is just hot, but it made me realize I don't do that category thing anymore...at least not in that direction.

I'm getting a little scared as I work this out, but girls 18-22 don't do it for me like a woman of say 34. I never thought I'd say that...wow...something must be amiss. Weird...
Right now I am crushing on Norah Jones, Heather Graham, Valerie Plame, etc. This might find some as bizarre, but for me its kinda par for the course. I love who Norah Jones and Heather Graham are, simply not type cast, or commercial. Although we can argue Norah Jones being commercial, she is, but its more of how she handles it. She's sold nearly as many albums as Britney Spears...did you know that? And you wouldn't by the way she handles it would you? That's what I'm talking about.
Plame on the other hand is like Agent Dana Scully. If I saw her in the local farmers market with jeans and a t-shirt she'd be hot, but it gets juiced knowing she was a CIA agent. It's just cooler.
I mentioned to my buddies that I dream of her busting into my bunker as I sell secrets to the Russkies...
Let me do some music for you and go.
Days of the Week, Stone Temple Pilots
Company in my Back, Wilco
Fine Line, Radney Foster
Down By the River, Neil Young, but find the live version from his new record at Massey Hall
Wultizer Prize, Norah Jones..tribute to Waylon Jennings
Buenas Noches from a Lonely Room, Dwight Yoakum
that ought to carry you until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home