Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Most Trusted Name in News

CNN did a solid good job in hiring Brianna Keilar. Its nice to see someone of her age do so well for herself so soon. At, I believe 27, she might rank as the youngest anchor on any of the cable or network news stations. I've been a fan, for about two years when she began with CBS. Of course CBS didn't really use her enough, and when opportunity called she moved to Atlanta.

I figured they may have only reporter plans, but much better than expected she's behind the desk and it she wears it well. I really keep a close eye on stuff like this, and to be honest CNN needed some young good looking women. If guys like me need to watch Fox news to enjoy our news, we've got problems. Don't get me wrong, I love most of the previous CNN anchors, but our profile wasn't complete. Now were good.

Enough of my disgusting problems.


It looks like my move back to Charleston will happen as scheduled, circa the first week in April. I cannot think of a better time. Just before the summer, while spring is in full bloom. I love the Holy City and have missed it dearly over the last 16 months. Better still I'll be spliting a house in a neighborhood, rather than slumming it in a complex like I've had to do the last six years....six years. Ugh.

All Alone and an Easy Target....Fighters of Foo
Stereo...Pavement
No Surprises...Radiohead
Lua...Bright Eyes
Put Your Hands on Me Baby...Joss Stone (I like this one, but the rest of the album, I don't know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home